Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- 2 cooked leftover steaks, thinly sliced
- 3 slices of provolone cheese, cut into fourths
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 package (12 count) KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Prep Time: 30 minutes
This Recipe is: Nut Free
Cook For: Dinner, Lunch
Cuisine Type: American
Author: Adapted from Food.com
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- When hot, cover bottom with olive oil.
- Add the onions and pepper to the pan and cook, stirring, until carmelized, which will take about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic, salt and pepper, and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the meat to the pan with the onions, peppers and garlic.
- Now prepare the buns. Cut buns in half. Add to the bun bottom the steak with onions and peppers and top with cheese. Replace the top of the buns and put them into a baking dish.
- Brush the buns with melted butter. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Take off foil and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp.
- Serve warm.
Leave a comment